Zenith offers a full range of Sanitary tube according to ASTM A270 in 304 & 316L stainless steel.
Typical finishes include: polished OD and unpolished ID, polished OD and polished ID available.
Weld ends are cut at 90 degrees’ offering superior orbital and manual weldability.
Polished tube is supplied in plastic sleeves with capped ends to protect the tube and the OD finish. We supply un-annealed tube and annealed tube. Tubes have a smooth clean and crevice free bore.
Sanitary Tube A270 Technical Information:
• Diameters: BS-US – 1/2″ OD – 8″ OD
•Internal Bore: Tubes have a smooth, clean and crevice free
• Materials: Available in AISI 304 (1.4301) and 316L(1.4404) stainless steel.
•Market leading quality
Quality Assurance – Technical Standards & Certificates:
• Exceeds 3A standards for Sanitary process applications.
•Full material traceability is guaranteed during the manufacturing process.
•Exceeds requirements for all applicable standards EN, DIN, BS, ASME, ASTM.
•Certification: All tube can be supplied with EN 10204 3.1 certification Material Test Reports (MTR’s) upon request.
•AD2000, ASME. ASTM, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001-45001, EN10312, PED 2014.68.EU.
Stainless Steel Tube ASTM A270 Test Procedures
• Auto Laser Weld Inspection during production.
• Verification of test certificate.
• Verification of Dimensions.
• 100% visual inspection (Q1 & Q2).
• Eddy Current Testing (ECT).
• Surface Roughness Measurements.
• Corner Cut Angle Measurements.