Zenith Stainless Solutions offers a full range of high quality hygienic (sanitary) butterfly valves and Actuators. Designed in 1998 our sanitary butterfly valves also known as Hygienic Butterfly Valves have proven functionality and reliability and are widely used in the worldwide processing industry. With over 40 years manufacturing and distribution experience we can offer you the most cost effective and highest quality products available worldwide.
Advantages and Special Features of our Hygienic Butterfly Valves:
- Superior Hygienic Design
- Easy to assemble/disassemble
- Low torque – Longer Seal life
- Full material traceability for all our products.
- Controlled surface finish <0.6 Ra or better.
- Valve design allows for easy mounting of all actuator types.
- Disc: Forged 316L Stainless Steel Polished.
- Flanges: Forged 316L Stainless Steel Polished.
- 100% Air tested submerged in water at 100psi in open and close position.
- Lowest total Cost of Ownership.
We offer butterfly valves with the following specifications: Tri clamp, US 3A, BS, RJT, SMS, DIN 11851, ISO.
We welcome the opportunity to quote for you butterfly valves requirements.
For more information and specifications please click on the following link.