Zenith supplies a full range of hygienic fittings including stainless steel tube bends, tees and stainless steel reducer to BS4825 Part 2, SMS, DIN 11852, US 3A and ISO standards.
Our hygienic fittings including stainless elbow, tees and reducers are available in polished OD/ID and unpolished OD/ID.
Our range includes we can supply 1D, 1.5D, 2D, 3D, 5D.
We offer equal tees, reducing tees, pulled tees, pulled reducing tees and concentric and eccentric reducers.
All are available in 316L. 304 is also available.
They are available in various sizes from ½” to 12” – DN10 to DN300.
Hygienic Fittings Technical Information:
• Diameters: BS-US – 1/2″ OD – 8″ OD and DN 10-DN150. SMS – and ISO 2037
• Surface Finish: Polished OD/ID or Unpolished OD/ID. To match tube.
• Materials: Available in AISI 304 (1.4301) and 316L (1.4404) stainless steel.
• Specifications: BS 4825 Part 2, DIN 11852, US 3A, ISO, ASME BPE.
• Full material traceability is guaranteed during the manufacturing process.
• Polished fitting are supplied wrapped in plastic ensuring optimum cleanliness. • Internal Bore: Fittings have a smooth, clean and crevice free ID.
• Certification: All fittings can be supplied with EN 10204 3.1 certification upon request
• Market leading quality products.
A full range of ASME BPE fittings is also available.
Thank you for your interest in Zenith Stainless Solutions. Please contact us using our online form